Sunday, November 9, 2014

Colorful Birthday Fun

Birthday cards can be hard, particularly when the someone is an 18-year old.  I wanted something youthful but not too young.  I think I may have hit the mark with this card.  I used Rich Razzleberry as the background paper.  The green is Pear Pizzazz and the blue paper is an older Stampin Up color.  The figured paper is from "Perfect Circles" from My Minds Eye.  I used a variety of Stampin Up framelit sets.  The Banner Framelit dye was used and the Word Bubbles Framelit set was used for the birthday statement.  I used the various sizes of the Stampin Up star punches and the birthday phrase is from A Muse Artstamps.  Ohhh...I almost forgot to mention the cute button.  This button and others were on the clearance rack from Stampin Up.  This one is Rich Razzleberry.  I love using big buttons...when something doesn't have to be mailed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment