Sunday, September 20, 2015

First Thanksgiving Card

I have been enjoying the Halloween papers and stamps. Yesterday I decided that I wanted to play with some Thanksgiving ideas. I took the lead from my friend, Marlene Heringer who maximized the SU Wonderful Wreath Framelits with her awesome Halloween card with the black glittery wreath. See this beautiful card at "somanytoyssolittletime" blogspot. I stamped the wreath using the wreath stamp from the Wondrous Wreath stamp set in the current SU book. The little acorns are stamped using a retired SU set, "Day of Gratitude." The little leaves are from the current SU Square Pillow Box dies in the holiday catalog. The cute greeting was taken from last years SU Endless Wishes set. Being able to use stamp sets for multiple functions makes me really happy!!

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out. I love thinking outside the box and not limiting the use of my holiday stamps. Great layout. Love the Kraft paper.

    ReplyDelete