Sunday, January 24, 2016

Saying Thanks

I am blessed to have wonderful people in my life. I am especially blessed to have two stamping buds. They inspire me and motivate me. My dear friend Marlene welcomes us into her home and her beautiful craft room. Then she shares her supplies and ideas. Thank you for all you do.

I wanted to show you the pretty inside . And now for the outside.

I used the pretty new SU Love Blossoms paper. I cut the paper into strips and used a cute saying from Stampendous. The little stamp in the inside was from a 2006 SU set called Noteworthy. The texture on the white paper is from a "linen" impressions folder. I almost forgot to mention the cutest part....the little bow. It is from the SU mini treat bag thinlits.

Hope this inspires you to do some fun stamping.

1 comment:

  1. Thus card is even prettier when you hold it in your hand. I'm lucky to have received it. The bow is the perfect accent. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete