Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Big Day Birthday message

Given that I have four brothers with two having birthdays in March....I had to get busy stamp'in.  I did not want to give both brothers the same cards so I came up with this birthday card design using the SU "Big Day" stamp set from the Sale-A-Brations options.  This is the neatest stamp set with so many options for stamping.  This card was really fun because I was able to use the Fresh Prints DSP series.  My SU Demonstrator has turned me into a believer.  The colors featured within the Fresh Prints DSP series are some of my favorites.  The primary color in the card is Coastal Cabana wth accents in real red.  It may be hard to see in the picture but the cake has a glitter coating using SU Iridescent ice embossing powder.  The banners were created with the SU framelit banner set.

2 comments:

  1. Ok this is my favorite! Love how you layered the banners. Your skill at coloring is outstanding. Maybe we should change it to fussy cuts and coloring. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. You have literally taught me to design cards outside my comfort zone and to put the right colors together. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete