Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Happy Birthday from "From the Herd"

Two of my four brothers have birthdays in March.  One of the two brothers is my twin.  The Herd stamp set is perfect for wishing a happy birthday to one of my brothers as both brothers are farm and ranchers in Kansas.  They manage a ranch with over 300 head of cattle.  Admittedly, their herd does not look like that within "the herd."  However, I think my oldest brother will enjoy the well wishes from a cute group of a goat, water buffalo (I think), a pig, a funny bird and a spirited llama. 

I love this SU stamp set because it just makes you feel good when you see this silly faces.  Framing of the faces make them even cuter.  The card was made with the In Color of Pistachio Pudding and black.  I embossed the top layer of the card with the "Decorative Dots" textured impressions folder.  The stamped image of the Herd was framed with the Oval Collection from the SU Framelits.  The Happy Birthday message also from the herd stamp set was highlighted by using the SU Word Bubbles Framelits.  I think this card took advantage of some of Stamp'in Up's best items.

1 comment:

  1. Perfect! I love that the coloring is selective. The pink noses are super cute.

    ReplyDelete